Thursday, November 6, 2014

Scarescrow Style Duo



 
shirt.H&M - overalls.H&M - knee socks.American Apparel - boots.Macys



This year my most anticipated day was October 31st. Well actually it’s like that every year. You know that gloomy, depressing morning of December 26th, when Christmas came and gone, well that’s what it’s like for me on November 1st. My costume was inspired from my puppies, which I created in celebration of our favorite season. I decided we would come as a pair on October 31st, after he won a Halloween contest the week before. What I enjoyed about this costume was that I incorporated some of my favorite articles of clothing (as well as Gizmo’s), giving our look more of a “casual Halloween costume”, In a sense that without the leaves, hay, face paint, etc., this could have been an everyday street style for us. Below I posted some DYI pics of Gizmo’s costume. The original shirt I thrifted but then decided to go with a baby shirt from target. While his denim overalls were added to his wardrobe last year, I just added the finishing touches of hay and glitter painted leaves.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment