Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Leopard + Fur Layered

 







 
Vest.Marshalls - Jacket.Marshalls - Leggings.Forever21 - Shoes.Marshalls - Bag.Michael Khors.
 
While spring is definitely in the air, it is not all with us yet. These days still call for a winter coat and layers in Philadelphia. I've been contemplating this look for a while now, and today here it is! My fur on leather jacket and vest combination. I have seen numerous blazers and coats this past winter with fur attached. Although I have not purchased the look as a whole, I decided to use my resources available and create the look with my leather jacket and faux fur I gave to my mom as a Christmas gift (If you ever feel to guilty to buy too much for yourself, you can always buy it for someone else and burrow it when needed). These Photos were taken at the Schuylkill river dog park near the Rittenhouse Filter square neighborhoods.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment